For a small flat fee, we will review one issue in an employment agreement.
Our Single Issue package is designed for physicians who want to address a specific concern or question they have regarding their employment contract.
What is a Single Issue?
A single issue review is a service that focuses on addressing a specific concern or question that you may have about your employment contract. Typical single issues include the following:
- What are the consequences of leaving this employer?
- Am I being paid appropriately?
- Would I violate my covenant not to compete if I accepted this new position?
- What is the meaning of this clause in my contract?
- I have a letter of intent or term sheet I would like you to review, but I may not want you to review the actual employment agreement when I get it.